Velem, a production and post-production company, is hiring for the role of Social Media Manager. The right candidate will enhance our brand by leveraging our client and brand assets through our social platforms along with planned email marketing to create engaging content and build community. Candidates should have an elevated creative and styling aesthetic, be extremely detail-oriented, and possess strong organizational and communication skills.
● Interact with and build a brand/social experience across all social media touch points including Instagram, Tiktok, Youtube, Twitter, Vimeo and LinkedIn
● Write copy that is engaging and on-brand
● Architect and manage a content calendar for all social platforms that drives brand
engagement, reach, audience — and ultimately, conversion
● Manage all social channels available, ensuring they are a balance of storytelling, content, engagement, and product
● Monitor and provide regular platform metrics to evolve and develop the type of content that
resonates with our followers
● Create and develop content including but not limited to photo essays, short films, and feature stories
● Be knowledgeable of emerging and relevant trends, applications, and tools in the social and digital space
● 3+ years experience in social media, with an emphasis on organic social management, brand management or experience marketing
● Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration and communications.
● Working background in social media analytics and strategy with experience presenting social media strategy and results
● Knowledge of development of content forms, including video, text, still imagery, animation, live action and other forms that best utilize technology available across social media and digital platforms
● Broad familiarity with social media communities and networks
● Strong working knowledge of content creating tools (video editing, GIF’s) including Adobe Indesign, Premiere & Photoshop
● Optimistic, open minded, and creative in your problem solving abilities. Our approach is frequently atypical and embraces entrepreneurial minded individuals that can both work within and outside of systems
● Must have a passion for photography, art, fashion
● Exceptional writing skills with the ability to tell a story
● Extremely detail-oriented
This is a full-time in-office role. Qualified candidates should send resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.