Velem is currently seeking an amazing Senior Still Life Retoucher to join our close-knit New York team. We offer the chance to work on challenging creative projects in a relaxed, supportive environment. While we take our work very seriously, we also understand a healthy work environment is very important.
- Oversee and manage high-end commercial still life projects being both a leader and team player
- Execute complex retouching, compositing, color correcting and color matching products.
- Collaborate with and take direction from Art/Creative Directors to achieve high quality images
- Work closely with our in-house team of producers & retouchers to complete projects on deadline
- Maintain an efficient workflow with the ability to follow a defined process accurately and consistently
- Review completed work before releasing projects
- 8+ years of experience in a professional retouching studio, specializing in Still Life
- Expert in Photoshop, Capture One, InDesign and Helicon
- Able to take direction from Art/Creative Directors
- Ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Work quickly without sacrificing overall image quality
- Ability to manage multiple jobs simultaneously and stay organized
- Work well both independently and in a group environment with colleagues and clients of all levels and functions
- Be solution oriented and have the ability to quickly adapt to changes in project direction
- Work extra/flexible hours based on department and company needs
- Experience working as an on set retoucher is a plus
In order to be considered: All interested applicants must provide a portfolio or website that demonstrates proficiency in still life retouching, compositing and color correcting.