Position: Senior Video Editor
Location: New York City (hybrid between in person & remote days)
Starts: October 2021
Status: Full Time
Rate: Depending on Experience
Our NY studio is looking for an experienced Senior Video Editor to join the team.
This Senior Video Editor will be:
The studio creative lead, working mostly on commercials, music videos, and fashion films.
Qualities and Qualifications:
· 8+ years of Video Editing Experience
· Demonstrated previous work with high end Creatives, Directors, Photographers, and Brands
· Proficient in Mac operating system, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, DaVinci Resolve a plus
· Strong understanding of digital workflow specs, resolution, color space, and video file formats
· Experienced in working on projects that require
· Must have a broad awareness and appreciation of media including music, design, film, photography, and fashion.
· Must have strong organizational skills
· Has a strong team mentality, can follow directions, give direction, and communicate issues in a timely and professional manner
· Has the skills to spot and fix quality control issues
· Has the ability to take initiative and take accountability
· Can work under pressure while maintaining consistency and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Confident in a supervised session but also able to work unattended while following direction and executing revisions.
· Resume and Portfolio of Work
· Trial period to make sure it's a great fit
Salary is commensurate based on experience.
Competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave