Position: Mid-Level Photo Retoucher
Location: Los Angeles (Due to Covid-19 this position will temporarily be remote)
Starts: May 2022
Status: Full Time - FREELANCERS NEED NOT APPLY
Rate: Depending on Experience
Our LA team is looking for a Mid-Level Photo Retoucher to join the squad.
This Mid-Level Photo Retoucher will be:
Supporting Senior Retouchers throughout all projects, including high volume e-commerce, High-end Fashion, Beauty, and Advertising.
Qualities and Qualifications:
· 3+ years of Photo Retouching experience
· Proficient in Mac operating system, Adobe Photoshop, Capture One, and Wacom tablets.
· Strong understanding of digital file handling, image resolution, color space, image file
formats, and resizing digital images according to client guidelines.
· Experienced in masking, general retouching (healing, cloning, dodging and burning)
· Experienced in basic compositing and color correction.
· Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to spot and fix
quality control issues.
· Has a strong team mentality, can follow directions, give direction, and communicate issues
in a timely and professional manner.
· Has the ability to take initiative and take accountability.
· Can work under pressure while maintaining consistency and meeting deadlines in a
· Committed to producing high quality work that aligns with the company’s standards.
· Previous experience managing high volume ecommerce images is a plus.
· Background in photography or fine arts is a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree or related work experience in Photography and Digital Imaging required.
· Resume with samples of work and/or a Retouching Test
· Trial period to make sure it's a great fit
Salary is commensurate based on experience.
Competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave