Position: Jr. Photo Retoucher
Location: New York
Status: Full Time, Freelance to start
Rate: Depending on Experience
Our NY team is looking for a Junior Photo Retoucher to join the squad.
This Photo Retoucher will be:
Supporting Senior Retouchers with retouching and managing High Volume commercial projects.
Qualities and Qualifications:
· 2+ years of photo retouching experience
· Previous experience managing high volume e-commerce images a plus
· Background in photography, retouching, graphic design, and / or fine arts
· Proficient in Mac operating system, Adobe Photoshop, Capture One, and Wacom tablets
· Strong understanding of digital file handling, image resolution, color space, and image file formats
· Experienced in masking, general retouching, and resizing digital images according to client guidelines
· Understanding of color correction and compositing
· Must have strong organizational skills
· Has a strong team mentality, can follow directions, give direction, and communicate issues in a timely and professional manner.
· Has the skills to spot and fix quality control issues
· Has the ability to take initiative and take accountability
· Can work under pressure while maintaining consistency and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Committed to producing high quality work that align with the company’s standards
· Bachelor’s degree or related work experience in Photography and Digital Imaging required
Application Requirements :
· Resume with samples of work and/or a Retouching Test
· Trial period to make sure it's a great fit
Salary is commensurate based on experience.
Competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave and 401(k).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Junior Retoucher NY"