Position: Associate Producer (hybrid: photo & video)
Location: New York (Due to Covid-19 this position will temporarily be remote)
Starts: October 2021
Status: Full Time - FREELANCERS NEED NOT APPLY
Rate: Depending on Experience
Our NY studio is currently looking to hire a junior level producer to support the management of video and stills post-production.
This Associate Producer will be:
Well-organized, attentive, and a detail-oriented problem solver. Responsibilities include supporting the Executive and Senior Producers in building relationships with new and existing clients, as well as taking in and processing jobs in a timely and accurate manner. This position entails project management across multiple clients, maintaining project parameters, schedule, round approvals and budgets. This position also entails acting as an additional point of contact for clients as needed.
The position requires a can-do, results-oriented mentality and a desire to own and be accountable for his/her jobs and marshaling them through to completion with collaborating team members. A thorough understanding of film and print production stages, color grading and understanding the technical principles behind receiving and delivering files/formats and having the ability to clearly communicate both in terms of artistic sensibilities/aesthetics and technical means is essential.
- Keen interest in photography and film
- Demonstrated superior written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Stellar multitasking skills
- Can quickly learn new applications (including client online systems to locate work requests, manage work in progress, mark completed work and implement all into internal workflows)
- Assist in producing jobs within approved budget and red flagging concerns as they arise, meeting deadlines, preparing and tracking estimates/billing, and organizing workflows
- Create and update client project tracking documents in real time
- Ability to communicate with and work collaboratively with clients in high pressure conditions
- Ability to build and strengthen client relationships
- Communicate project evolution with internal teams and with clients as needed
- Co-manage artist teams and rosters and participate in team expansion as needed
- Knowledge of Mac systems, DaVinci Resolve, and Adobe Suite
- Preferred experience includes working with fashion, still life, beauty and music video and commercial directors, along with production companies and edit houses.
Salary is commensurate based on experience.
Competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave and 401(k).